There are so many Third-party application avaliable in market(playstore, broswers).
Before we use Dr.Fone-Root to gain root access to your Android device, the following are just some of the things you should do first to ensure the process runs smoothly:
- Back up all the data on your device.
- Ensure that the anti-virus/firewall on both the device and the computer are disabled.
- Make sure the device has sufficient battery power to complete the process. We recommend a fully charged device or at least 80%.
- Ensure that the necessary drivers are installed on the device and the computer.
- Learn how to unroot the device in case it becomes necessary to do so.
With that done, you are now ready to root your Android device using Dr.Fone-Root. Install the program on your computer and then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open Dr.Fone and from the main window select “Root”. Connect the Android device to the computer using a USB cable.
If you are running Android 4.2.2 you may need to enable USB debugging before you can proceed. Just tap “OK” on your device and Dr.Fone-Root will recognize the device.
Fig: Interface of application
Step 2: Now, click “Start” and the program will begin to detect the best way to root your device.
This process can take a while depending on the model of your device.
Step 3: Click “Root Now” to begin the rooting process.
Step 4: During the rooting process, a message will pop up on your device asking you to confirm that you want to root the device. Tap “Confirm” to continue. A few minutes later, your device will be successfully rooted.
By comparison, Dr.Fone-Root offers the easier way to root your device. There are no complicated preparation steps you have to take to root the device; all you need is Dr.Fone-Root, your device, and a USB cable. The easier the rooting process, the quicker you can begin to enjoy the benefits of gaining root access.