Title: Download any application from an unknown source
Installing an application from an unknown source is a risk and we are not responsible for any activities that you perform. And we are not responsible if the application contains any malware
It’s all your risk to download them.
- NEVER TRY INSTALLING A UN-CERTIFIED APPS WHICH CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE.
- ONLY DOWNLOAD THE TRUSTED APPS AND DONT ALLOW THE PERMISSIONS TO THE APPS WITHOUT READING THEM.
- THE UNKNOWN SOURCE’S MAY CONTAIN (MALWARE, SCREEN MONITORS, CALL RECORDERS, VIRUS)
Open a browser (Chrome/phone browser) or click here to search for the application that you want in the search engine ( prefer google to get some trustable applications). I am downloading a “lucky patcher”(unknown source) to show you how we download it.
The search for application will result as shown above.
NOTE: In some cases, a small icon is available saying “Ads” never go through that site as it indicates that it has Ads in it scroll down and you will find the same link without the ads.
Go to the link which has an official logo and when you open the link make sure that the link must have https which says that this page has a certificate of safe and it is safe to browse on.
Avoid clicking on the ads you can figure it out by seeing the options around it like sponsors etc. Now scroll down so that you can find a download option.
Now click on the download option in some cases you will directly get your download started or in some cases, you will be redirected to another page and you will get the option to download as shown below after clicking you will be asked for permission to download the application.
When the download is successfully downloaded now install the application from the download and you will be asked for permission to change the settings when you click on settings you will be redirected to your phone’s settings where you can allow unknown downloads from chrome.
Now turn on the permission for the download and then you can install the application.
- Now go back to the installing page.
- And hit the install button.
- Your download will be successfully completed without any interruption.
- And now the app will be asking you for the permissions.
- While allowing make sure you should not click the allow before reading.
- Think of a music app it will only ask you for the microphone and storage permission but it won’t ask you for your contacts and gallery.
- If it asks the permissions which are not required for it then delete the app as it could contain MALWARE in it.
Now open the app and then you find the app asking for some permissions to access Your phone make sure you are not allowing the permissions that are not required for the app that you are going to use
So be cautious.
You are all set to use your application installed on your mobile.
- Now you can use the application but be aware of malware applications